mercoledì 17 ottobre 2007

May I introduce myself.........




What you can see in this picture is 'Potsdamer Platz' in Berlin. I chose this picture because I am from Berlin and i really just love it! Whenever I go home to visit my family I go to this place because it represents the "new" Berlin. It's architecture is fantastic as you can see in the picture. Last time I went to Berlin I met a friend of mine at Potsdamer Platz...we wanted to go shopping. But then we found out there would be Matt Damon to present his new movie right there at Potsdamer Platz. There was a red carpet and lots of people. In fact, I was so lucky to see him..he was quite close to me actually! So you never know what an afternoon in this place can get you to...and that's why I love Berlin so much.


See you soon.... Caroline

Nessun commento: